Today we have completed week 6 of a very unusual build season and a lot has happened in the last 4 weeks.
- Updated power and CAN wiring diagrams to allow for reference and understanding of the power and control system wiring.
- Debug code – changed the intake auto retract logic to use ball count instead of bottom break beam sensor for an improved slower ball intake speed.
- Rebuild cable loom with new 3D printed cable management and cables. Lots of happy cable braiding involved.
- Cleaned up the workshop to set up the field for the skills challenge and made the final field markers
- Tested autonomous mode
- Build pneumatic system test bed to evaluate compressor and air tank capacities improvements.